top of page

Report Issues

For traffic complaints, please use the

Ottawa Police Service online reporting tool

For odour complaints, please use the 

Friends of Mer Bleue Waste Connections

Complaint form.

Contact the City of Ottawa to:


Or call 3-1-1 for more information.

Use the service reporting tool (Report or Request)

for a full list of issues.

Life-threatening emergencies: 9-1-1

Other emergencies: 613-230-6211

24-Hour Crisis Line: 613-238-3311

Report traffic violations, theft,

property damage, missing person

or stolen vehicle:

613-236-1222 x7300 (TTY: +613-760-8100)


Community Police Centres

and other inquiries: 613-236-1222

Report an issue to the City Councillor - Innes Ward office
You must live in Bradley Estates, Trailsedge, Eastboro, Spring Valley Trails (BECA catchment area). 
Please note that BECA will be copied on all messages in order to follow up on neighbourhood-impacting issues with Innes Ward Office.  Alternatively, you can e-mail the councillor directly at

Thank you for your message. It will be forwarded to City Councillor and to BECA for logging purposes.

bottom of page